By using this Site and uploading or requesting us to upload any material to this Site on your behalf, you represent and warrant as a material part of this Agreement that any and all intellectual property, content, or media you upload or send us does not in any way infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including such rights manifested in registered or unregistered copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, whether at common law, by statute or under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as amended.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THATMIXTAPE.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND STAFF FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE OR KIND ARISING FROM ANY UPLOADS OF MATERIAL YOU PLACE OR ASK US TO PLACE ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS.
Copyrights infringements (Let Us Know)
This website was made by and for the Artists and all material is for promotional use so we believe in good faith.
If there is any copyright infringements we will be unaware so please let us know asap so we can take action.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on ThatMixtape.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a email communication, If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and you wish for the content to be removed, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
(4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send the infringement notice via email to mail (AT) thatmixtape.com subject: DMCA Copyright infringement
Failure to send proper DMCA copyright infringement claim to specified email address will therefor be ignored.
We will more than likely respond and remove any links and protected material within 24 hours if your claim is legitimate.
But please allow up to 2 weeks for an email response and you are welcome to send more than one email in the unlikely event if we have missed your email.
Please note that everything on ThatMixtape.com is for promotional use only.